Metins or Metin Stones fall as meteorites from the sky, and then stay in the place where they land, until they are destroyed. Metins are significantly different from other opponents/mobs:
- Metins don't move.
- Metins don't attack.
- Depending on the metin and the remaining HP left on it, the metin stone will usually spawn 10 groups of monsters that will automatically attack who is attacking the metin. The first two spawns consist of a group of monsters, the next four spawns two groups, and the last four spawns up to three groups.
- Metins are a class 5 opponent and therefore, comparing to other opponents of the same level are fairly hard to destroy.
- Metins can be spawned with Metin Stone Spawner
- It's usually recommended that you destroy metins within 9 levels above your level, for optimized drop rates
- Metins are extremely popular targets because they are the most important or even almost the only source of essential items such as:
- All Metins (only Metins and the demon king) except Metin Pung-Ma (Lvl 75), Metin Ma-On (Lvl 80) and Metin Tu-Young (Lvl 85) drop Skill Book .
- Spirit Stones drop only from Metin of Black or higher. Metin Stones in Demon Tower, Dragon Lair and Red Dragon Fortress don't drop spirit stones.
- Metins above level 40, Metin of Soul can drop Soul Stone
The following Metins are found only during Events in the game.
|Level||Image||Name||Spawn areas||Skill Book||Spirit Stones||Soul Stones|
|10||Easter Metin||Joan, Pyungmoo, Yongan, Snakefield||√|
|20||Easter Metin||Waryong, Imha, Jungrang, Hasun Dong||√|
|30||Easter Metin||Jungsun Dong, Imha, Jungrang, Waryong, Yongbi Desert||√|
|40||Easter Metin||Jungsun Dong, Yongbi Desert||√|
|50||Easter Metin|| Jungsun Dong, Sangsun Dong, Mount Sohan, Valley of Seungryong
|60||Easter Metin|| Ghost Forest, Sangsun Dong, Mount Sohan, Snakefield
Valley of Seungryong
|70||Easter Metin|| Mount Sohan, Ghost Forest, Snakefield, Land of Giants
Grotto of Exile, Fireland
|80||Easter Metin||Lungsam, Snakefield, Grotto of Exile||√|
|90||Easter Metin||Land of Giants, Red Wood||√|
|95||Easter Metin||Grotto of Exile V2, Land of Giants, Red Wood||√|
|100||Easter Metin||Temple of the Ochao||√|
|105||Easter Metin||Temple of the Ochao, Enchanted Forest||√|
|120||Easter Metin||Enchanted Forest||√|